New in this version are:
- Agile project types, which will allow for more complex customization projects to be managed
- New industry-specific content, including guidance for Process Industries (via Microsoft Dynamics AX) and the Public Sector (via Microsoft Dynamics CRM). Guidance also is now available for a cross-industry solution for Microsoft Dynamics xRM-based development projects.
- The ability to create projects on a Microsoft SharePoint site, providing a true platform for collaboration for your implementation projects.
- New Organizational Change Management guidance throughout Sure Step to help you help customers with new system adaptation in any engagement.
- A full complement of guidance for Diagnostic and Optimization projects.
# The diagnostic tools have been enhanced with greater alignment to the Microsoft Solution Selling Process (MSSP) and the Unleash Your Potential campaign.
# Optimization offerings have been enhanced with closer alignment to Microsoft Service offerings and proactive post Go-Live offerings.
- ISV Guidance and Sure Step templates, allowing ISVs to create Sure Step compatible tools. (source: PartnerSource Microsoft)
You could download the tool from PartnerSource or contact your account manager at Microsoft.
Personally I always use part of the available templates and the phases. Particulary interested are the roles involved during the implementations of Dynamics CRM. I think there is still a lot of misunderstanding about which roles are necessary for a successful implementation. I will wrote about roles in a next post.
Go check it our yourself!